1295 Butterfield Rd
Aurora, IL 60502
Due to the recent resignation of Eric Habercoss, the position of AFFI Northern District Trustee is now open.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Constitution and By-Laws of the Associated Fire Fighters of Illinois, Article III, OFFICERS, Section 6, FILLING OF VACANCIES a District Caucus has been called for by the AFFI President and has been scheduled for February 24th at Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 501 Hall, 1295 Butterfield Rd, Aurora, IL. The Caucus shall be held from 1000hrs till 1200hrs, or until the business of the Caucus is completed.
- Each effected Local President and Secretary shall receive the District Caucus Call.
- Delegate and Alternate registration shall be completed electronically by the Local Secretary utilizing the link within the Secretary Caucus Call.
- The deadline for Delegate and Alternate registration is Monday, February 24th at 0900hrs.
- On-site registration shall not be allowed!
Day of Event
- Event delegate / alternate sign in the day of event will begin at 1000hrs and run until 1100hrs.
- Each delegate and alternate must sign in in person and provide a valid form of photo identification.
- All delegates and alternates must be seated by 1100hrs. Late arrivals may be seated until 1130hrs by ¾ (three-quarter) majority of the Caucus delegates in attendance.
- Nominations for office will open at 1130 hrs and shall close once the AFFI President, or his designee, has clearly identified that all eligible candidates for election to the position of Northern District Trustee have been identified.
- All candidates for office shall be regular or alternate delegates and shall be present at nomination and election except under extenuating circumstances which shall be reviewed by the Election Committee:
- If there is more than one candidate nominated, the caucus will break for ballots to be printed.
- If there is one eligible candidate nominated, that candidate shall be elected by acclimation.
- A registered Delegate may be replaced by a registered Alternate up and until nominations have been closed by the President or his designee.
|LOCAL <<Local Number>> is eligible to register <<Delegates>> Delegate(s) and <<Alternates>> Alternate(s).|
You must use the following credentials (Case Sensitive) to successfully login:
First Name: <<First Name>>
Last Name: <<Last Name>>
|Click Here for the Northern District Registration Page|
- You will only be allowed to register the amount of delegates and alternates as determined by AFFI By-Laws.
- Your registration is not considered “Complete” until members are registered through the registration link provided and you have received the automated receipt of registration.
- As per Resolution 2016-25, all delegates MUST be in good standing of the union that they represent, including calling special attention to all By-Laws pertaining to secondary employment.
Associated Fire Fighters of Illinois